May 2, 2011

Oil Pastel Painting # 2



By now, I think we can safely assume that flowers make me happy! :D

I am ridiculously messy about the colors though, thankfully my mom has always liked me doing artsy stuff, so she is cool with all the clothes I am ruining forever. Also I have moved to acrylics now, and I am in absolute LOVE with the beautiful colors in tiny tubes! :)

~Annie.
P.S: I think EVERYONE should paint, even if you suck at it. There is this distinct joy in creating something out of just a bunch of colors. :)
_________________________________________________________
Now Playing: When You Know | Shawn Colvin (Serendipity OST)

9 comments:

- said...

wow :) it's gorgeous.

i suck at painting, but you are right, there's a special joy after creating something - beautiful or not.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

AWEsome! :O

Sara said...

it's AWESOME.

Ananya said...

Pretty cool. :D

About the last bit, I totally agree. Happiness is all you feel. :D
Not just the colours. Doing anything creative gives you that feeling.

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful..:)

Furree Katt said...

wow, that is really pretty. ♥

IceMaiden said...

@Love Potion, The Blue Perwinkle, Cardinal Ruby, Ananya, Colors & Furee Katt
Thanks! :)

@Meera,
I am going to start baking next :D ... though I don't know if I will turn out to be talented or disastrous at that! :P

Blunt Edges said...

Great work there Annie :)

Well about everyone painting, i wouldn't recommend that. You're probably saying it coz you've no idea how worse it could (or rather would) get if some of us started playing with colors) ;)

FashionPhD said...

You draw so well. Wow

Post a Comment